Pattison & Associates LLC is a FULL service Real Estate Team specializing in Residential Leasing and Property Management services. We require no upfront, takeover, cancellation, or maintenance fee. Finding the perfect tenant and checking their background, preparing a proper lease, collecting rent, posting proper notices, maintaining the property, taking those late night and weekend emergency calls, maintaining property accounting records, and preparing those end of year 1099’s can be difficult task to take alone. Our professional staff uses their knowledge and years of experience of Real Estate, Property Management, Accounting, Maintenance, and Customer service to provide our investment property owners and their tenants a stress-free experience.
Residential Leasing Service with Management Service
- NO UP FRONT FEES!
- NO TAKEOVER FEES!
- NO CANCELLATION FEES!
- NO RESERVE FUNDS COLLECTED!
- NO HIDDEN FEES, PERIOD!!
- First full month’s rent for securing tenant with 1 years lease.
- 10% Monthly Management Fee for collected rent.
- Establish rental rate for property in the current market.
- With receipt of signed management agreement, a Field Representative will pick up keys and conduct a property walk through, providing owner with pictures & list of repairs or maintenance work needed in order to get property “rent ready”.
- Field Representative takes property photos for advertising, and (upon request) can provide email copy for your records.
- Pattison & Associates LLC offers $150.00 referral fee to Realtors referring a viable tenant that signs a one year lease.
- Large professional signage placed on property to show it’s available for rent as well as large directional “FOR RENT” signage directing traffic from or intersections. Marketing your property daily through Pattison & Associates LLC Website & Craigslist.org plus 35 other internet sites, Facebook, Twitter, MLS, Rental Lists, and Agent referrals.
- We are a paid member of a well-known rental lead generation website program for potential tenants to be directed to our office.
- Market your rental with Section 8, I-HUD, and United Way programs in this area (with owner consent), as we are accredited in these rent subsidization programs.
- Run complete nationwide background report, including eviction, credit, criminal records, sex offender files and local Lee County records.
- Confirm tenant’s employment and prior tenant landlord references by personal correspondence.
- Organize tenant’s move-in, supply necessary contact information for utility companies, local schools and services.
- A staff member will review tenant information prior to approval, prepare detailed, comprehensive attorney drafted lease that is equipped for the support of an owner, to provide protection for an owner and the owner’s property. Each tenant upon move-in is given a welcome packet of information to help them better understand details regarding the home/unit rented plus the area, i.e. hurricanes preparedness, how to treat septic systems with Red-ex monthly, and simple trouble shooting instructions for well, septic & sprinkler systems.
- Collect tenant security deposit equal to rent to be held in a proper Florida bank trust account by law.
- Occupants who receive approval for pets will be required to pay a pet deposit ($250-$500) and sign a comprehensive pet addendum contract.
- New tenants are given a Move-in & Move-out Form to complete within 2 weeks of move-in and send back to our office, denoting pre-existing flaws in rental; this avoids move-out disagreements over damages.
- Perform tenant move-out with photographs to determine the damages and/or unpaid rent once rental is vacant. Will prepare and send “Notice of intent” via Certified Mail to claim all, and/or part of return tenant’s security deposit (whichever is applicable) in legal format and time period required by Florida State Landlord/Tenant Law.
- Pattison & Associates LLC collects first month’s rent, security deposit equal to a month’s rent & applicable pet deposits.
- Photographs of rental property prior to tenant move-in & upon move out to avoid damage disagreements.
- Tenants are required to pay rent in certified funds only, which prevents returned checks and expedites owner payouts.
- Handle paperwork introducing ourselves to existing tenants as new Property Management Company in charge of rent collection, needed repairs, and help them with leasing concerns on takeover properties.
- Collection attempt made for outstanding funds owed to owners.
- Collect rent, follow up on delinquent accounts, and impose late fees.
- Take action for non-payment of rent by posting 3 Day Notice and 7 Day Notice for lease violations.
- Owner E-mailed in the event a 3 Day Notice is posted.
- Provide attorney with needed documentation to file eviction.
- Deposit owner funds via ACH direct deposit or mail with monthly statements.
- Owner receives monthly property statements e-mail or (if requested) by mail showing income & expenses.
- Can conduct up to three Tenant Property inspections per year, upon owner request for NO additional fee.
- Handle issues with Code Enforcement, city agencies, associations, and neighbors thus offering our company the opportunity to correct the issue, as opposed to fining the owner immediately for violations.
- Tenant renewal fee of $100 charged when existing tenant signs a new lease.
- Accounting and preparation of year-end Profit & Loss Statements & 1099’s for our clients to provide them with easy filing information for their yearend tax returns.
- We provide communication with attorney for evictions and with local authorities for Right of Possession for NO additional charge.
- May provide bids for wear & tear or clean up. No additional charge for service.
- Request and obtain bids and organize permitted additions. Bid fees may apply, depending in vendor, and may be waived if their company does the work. NO additional charge for the service (i.e. fence, lanai, pool, and spa).
- Office phones are answered 7 days a week by a staff member to handle emergency repairs.
- There is never and additional fee or charge from Pattison & Associates LLC to handle maintenance service calls on your property. Vendor invoices will be provide with monthly statements. Our clients receive preferential pricing and preferred services 7-days a week. Maintenance repairs will be deducted from the following month’s net rental proceeds. In the event that the proceeds are less than expenses from the previous month, owner shall be responsible to send payment to cover the extra expenses.
- E-mail communication provided to Owner upon repair request.
- Follow up call made to tenant to ensure repairs have been completed. We provide full property maintenance services from simple cleaning to a foreclosure rehab through approved and licensed local contractors. We do not charge for this invaluable service, this is just one of our all-inclusive services. Owners can take advantage of our maintenance service contracts, but always have the option to choose their own. This provides our owners the ability to get as involved as they wish with the assurance we are working for their best interest.
WE ARE TRULY A FLAT RATE COMMISSION AGENCY.
PLEASE COMPARE US TO OUR COMPETITIORS.
ASK THEM ABOUT THE ADDITIONAL FEE STRUCTURE PERTAINING TO MAINTENACE REPAIRS, CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT, INSPECTION FEES, AND WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TENANT OR THE MONTHLY COMMISSION UPON CANCELLATION. THEN CALL US FOR YOUR SEVICE.